Each crowdfunding campaign is run by an individual campaigner — Creator — who is solely in charge of distributing any reward offered on our website.
BackThisHUB.com does not guarantee that the rewards offered by the Creator will be produced or delivered.
Both Creators and Backers must be over 18 years old to use our website. Individuals between the ages of 13 and 18 may not use the website without a prior parent or legal guardian’s consent.
Creators must not create a campaign that tries to raise funds for illegal items or projects, illegal activities, or that is clearly made up or claiming to do something that is impossible.
If a campaign offers rewards, it can’t offer any forms of interest in a company or venture, or any financial incentive. A campaign cannot offer alcohol, drugs, weapons or ammunition, or any form of lottery or gambling. A campaign can not promote ideas or opportunities of hate, personal injury, death, or damage of property, or anything that can be distributed that violates another person’s rights.
Creators, Do NOT Do These:
- Don’t break the law. Don’t take any action that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
- Don’t lie to people. Don’t post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. Don’t do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- Don’t offer prohibited items. Don’t offer any rewards that are illegal, violate any of BackThisHUB.com’s policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Don’t victimise anyone. Don’t do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, tortuous, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
- Don’t spam. Don’t distribute unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. Don’t run mail lists, listservs, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the website.
- Don’t harm anyone’s computer. Don’t distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the website (whether it belongs to BackThisHUB.com or another party).
- Don’t abuse other users’ personal information. When you use BackThisHUB.com — and especially if you create a successful project — you may receive information about other users, including things like their names, email addresses, and postal addresses. This information is provided for the purpose of participating in a BackThisHUB.com project: don’t use it for other purposes, and don’t abuse it.
- Don’t try to interfere with the proper workings of our services.
- Don’t bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure our services.
- Don’t try to damage or get unauthorised access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to BackThisHUB.com or another party.
- Don’t take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what’s reasonable.)
- Don’t use any kind of software or device (whether it’s manual or automated) to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the website.
- Don’t take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of BackThisHUB.com in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.