Right Documents, Right Money, Right Visa?

Crowdfunding EXPAT CASES

When you move to another country your status keeps changing as you start settling there. You may be studying, working, getting married, having children or creating a business...

Changing status means that you end up having to apply for different types of documents, for you and/or your family, in order to remain there legally.

Why crowdfund anyway?

  • Problems with applications and documents?
  • Visa application delayed?
  • Visas for family and friends?
  • Visa for your spouse or partner?
  • Overstayed your visa or leave?
  • Want to stay on a visa after a divorce?
  • Asylum and refugees status?
  • Deportation case?

If your situation is complicated, you might need to pay for specialist advice from a professional immigration adviser or solicitor. This is why you may find it useful to crowdfund your immigration case.

Crowdfund Your EXPAT CASE Today!

It has never been easier to help people...